- Congress and the President pass Bills that require money. They did just that for The Stimulus Bill. After performance for the Bill, the Common Law of Estopell and Reliance obligates the third party Treasury to provide the money owed.
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act passed on February 17, 2009.
- "Quick Start Activities (120 days)" would be given preference (Title XVI §1602).
- Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden both were handed notice before the end of preferencial funding.
- An Application was delivered to Congress for funds on May 4, 2009 .
- A constitutional authority for reformation lives in the people today.
- February 17, 2009 plus 120 days would be in June 2009.
Simple as one, two, and three:
1. The Constitution, 2. the People, and 3. the Lawmaker.
Legislative Lapse from 2009 . . . . and beyond.
- The redress for an organization infrastructure and its attention to Capital is functional, and should grow with pride. Any failure needs immediate correction.
- A Public Law list of "Earmarks" when thrown against the wall to see what sticks is not in the Constitution.